FAQ FAQ Search Search
Log me on automatically each visit    
Register Register Log in to check your private messages Log in to check your private messages
Disk Inventory X Support Forum : Forum Index » Bugs and Odd Behaviour

Reply to topic
crash when zooming out, unlogged
View previous topic :: View next topic  
aposter
PostPosted: Sat 25 Dec, 2004 0:18    Post subject: crash when zooming out, unlogged Reply with quote

I'm sorry, the crashreporter has been disabled due to a freezing bug related to lookupd, so I don't have a log other than what was in the console.

Crash when zooming out from a small folder to the entire drive, just after reloading the current folder, items in the folder had changed, as well as items on the rest of the drive.

Enabled options are "Ignore creator code", "show physical file size", "small font in files", "small font in statistics", and "show other space". Statistsics drawer was closed, the left side was visable, the window was slightly bigger than normal, toolbar visable, that's about it.

in the console-
Dec 24 :: Mac Disk Inventory X.app/Contents/MacOS/Disk Inventory X: objc: FREED(id): message retain sent to freed object=0x3cf350
Tjark Derlien

PostPosted: Sat 25 Dec, 2004 14:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

looks like I need to test the "refresh" feature in conjunction with zooming a little bit more...

update: I found the bug. It will be solved in the next version.

Thanks for your report!
aposter
PostPosted: Sat 01 Jan, 2005 5:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, found the bug, even without the crashlog, thanks Smile

Hopefully the lookupd bug will be fixed in 10.4, I'll be sure to leave crashreporterd on then.
Reply to topic    Disk Inventory X Support Forum : Forum Index » Bugs and Odd Behaviour All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: