FAQ FAQ Search Search
Log me on automatically each visit    
Register Register Log in to check your private messages Log in to check your private messages
Disk Inventory X Support Forum : Forum Index » Bugs and Odd Behaviour

Reply to topic
Some bugs
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat 14 May, 2005 15:10    Post subject: Some bugs Reply with quote

(ok not really a bug, but annoying)
- The windows should remember their positions and sizes after quit.

- The "select parent folder" shortcut does only work, when the main view has the keyboard focus.

- There is no "select parent folder" symbol for the toolbar (ok, rather a feature-request)

- Sometimes the file that is selected in the main view appears at the bottom of the file-browser. I think the browser should scroll so that the file is at the top of the list.
Tjark Derlien

PostPosted: Sat 14 May, 2005 16:29    Post subject: Re: Some bugs Reply with quote

Quote:
- The windows should remember their positions and sizes after quit.

Okay, this shouldn't be so hard to implement.

Quote:
- The "select parent folder" shortcut does only work, when the main view has the keyboard focus.

Which of the view is the "main view"? The view on the left side with the Finder-like view?
Of course, this command should also work if the treemap has the focus.

Quote:
- There is no "select parent folder" symbol for the toolbar (ok, rather a feature-request)

Serveral command are not avaible for the toolbar. The only reason for that is that someone needs to draw some nice icons Wink

- Tjark

Quote:
- Sometimes the file that is selected in the main view appears at the bottom of the file-browser. I think the browser should scroll so that the file is at the top of the list.

The list is scrolled the minimum amount up or down so that the selected file is visible. This is the intended behaviour.
of
PostPosted: Tue 17 May, 2005 21:11    Post subject: Re: Some bugs Reply with quote

Tjark Derlien wrote:
Quote:

Which of the view is the "main view"? The view on the left side with the Finder-like view?
Of course, this command should also work if the treemap has the focus.

I mean the "treemap", sorry.
Quote:

Quote:

The list is scrolled the minimum amount up or down so that the selected file is visible. This is the intended behaviour.

OK but when I select a file in the treemap and want to see what I have selected, I have to search the browser list for the selected line. It would be easier if one could expect the selected file at the same position.
Tjark Derlien

PostPosted: Fri 20 May, 2005 8:30    Post subject: Re: Some bugs Reply with quote

Quote:
I mean the "treemap", sorry.

This is a bug. I will have a look as soon as I get my Mac back from repair.

Quote:
OK but when I select a file in the treemap and want to see what I have selected, I have to search the browser list for the selected line. It would be easier if one could expect the selected file at the same position.

Yes, I see, but isn't the selected line instantly recognizable by it's blue background (or whatever color is configured to be used for selection)?
I will have a look if I have much to do to implement the behaviour you described.
Reply to topic    Disk Inventory X Support Forum : Forum Index » Bugs and Odd Behaviour All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: