FAQ FAQ Search Search
Log me on automatically each visit    
Register Register Log in to check your private messages Log in to check your private messages
Disk Inventory X Support Forum : Forum Index » General Chat

Reply to topic
Universal Binary Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tjark Derlien

PostPosted: Fri 04 Jan, 2008 21:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the tree map (that is the view on the right with the rectangles) has the focus - click on it once to let it get the focus - at the bottom of the window the file's name, path, kind and size under the mouse pointer is shown.
Activate "Show Package Contents" or zoom into one of the applications to see what part of the apps take so much disk space.
tafkar

PostPosted: Sun 09 Mar, 2008 19:17    Post subject: UB beta Reply with quote

Looks to be working fine on a macbook c2d 2.16ghz, 1mb ram, 120gb hard drive, running 10.5.2
TempName

PostPosted: Sat 29 Mar, 2008 5:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

Works great on:

Model Name: MacBook Pro
Model Identifier: MacBookPro4,1
Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo
Processor Speed: 2.5 GHz
Number Of Processors: 1
Total Number Of Cores: 2
L2 Cache: 6 MB
Memory: 4 GB
Bus Speed: 800 MHz
System Version: Mac OS X 10.5.2
Kernel Version: Darwin 9.2.2
Boot Volume: Macintosh HD
smalls

PostPosted: Sat 18 Jul, 2009 22:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just downloaded the application to my Intel Macbook Tiger OS, but I am unable to get the application to start. I double click on it and nothing happens. In terminal this is what I get:
Last login: Sat Jul 18 14:12:16 on ttyp1
/Volumes/Disk\ Inventory\ X\ 1.0/Disk\ Inventory\ X.app/Contents/MacOS/Disk\ Inventory\ X; exit
Welcome to Darwin!
loydene-rieds-computer:~ Dee$ /Volumes/Disk\ Inventory\ X\ 1.0/Disk\ Inventory\ X.app/Contents/MacOS/Disk\ Inventory\ X; exit
2009-07-18 14:25:58.647 Disk Inventory X[15275] .scriptSuite warning for attribute 'scriptStyle' of class 'NSTextStorage' in suite 'ExtendedText': 'OAStyle.OAStyle' is not a valid type name.
2009-07-18 14:25:58.648 Disk Inventory X[15275] NSScriptSuiteRegistry does not respond to -_setClassDescription:forAppleEventCode: -- not hooking up extra alias (and thus, breaking some AppleScripts)
2009-07-18 14:25:58.773 Disk Inventory X[15275] CFLog (0): CFMessagePort: bootstrap_register(): failed 1103 (0x44f), port = 0x3d03, name = 'com.derlien.DiskInventoryX.ServiceProvider'
See /usr/include/servers/bootstrap_defs.h for the error codes.
2009-07-18 14:25:58.780 Disk Inventory X[15275] CFLog (99): CFMessagePortCreateLocal(): failed to name Mach port (com.derlien.DiskInventoryX.ServiceProvider) Crying or Very sad
hetabeta

PostPosted: Mon 19 Oct, 2009 11:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just downloaded now and runs finely on my Powerbook Pro 10.5.8 cool app, WOW, great and helpful thanks !!javascript:emoticon('Laughing')
Reply to topic    Disk Inventory X Support Forum : Forum Index » General Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: