FAQ FAQ Search Search
Log me on automatically each visit    
Register Register Log in to check your private messages Log in to check your private messages
Disk Inventory X Support Forum : Forum Index » Bugs and Odd Behaviour

Reply to topic
animated zooming + free space display
View previous topic :: View next topic  
anoved
PostPosted: Mon 06 Dec, 2004 6:22    Post subject: animated zooming + free space display Reply with quote

This isn't really a bug as much as an understandable visual quirk that happens when both the "Show Free Space" and "Animated Zooming" options are enabled. In this situation, zooming into a folder will cause it to expand to the full window size during the animation and then snap back to a smaller size once the the free space is displayed (this occurs quickly).

When free space is hidden, zooming to fill the window is appropriate because thats the display you end up with. When animation is off, zooming with free space goes straight to the right display too, of course.

How about if the zoom animation expands the selected folder to the area it will end up occupying instead of the full window when free space is displayed? I don't know how the free space area should be handled though.

And anyways I realize this is just a little cosmetic thing. Plus its complicated by the fact that with free space shown, the deeper into your folders you go the smaller they will look. It really isn't a problem, you can easily deactivate one of the options. Just spit-n-polish stuff.
Tjark Derlien

PostPosted: Mon 06 Dec, 2004 22:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I obviously didn't test this during development (shame on me;-)
Quote:
How about if the zoom animation expands the selected folder to the area it will end up occupying instead of the full window when free space is displayed?

Yes, this would be the best. I will have a look.
Reply to topic    Disk Inventory X Support Forum : Forum Index » Bugs and Odd Behaviour All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: