FAQ FAQ Search Search
Log me on automatically each visit    
Register Register Log in to check your private messages Log in to check your private messages
Disk Inventory X Support Forum : Forum Index » Bugs and Odd Behaviour

Reply to topic
Aborts on large drive on Leopard
View previous topic :: View next topic  
paulrbarnard

PostPosted: Fri 01 Feb, 2008 17:14    Post subject: Aborts on large drive on Leopard Reply with quote

I am having a constant crash when trying to look at a 1TB drive connected via firewire to a G5 PowerMac. The application is working fine on the internal 250MB so i don't think it is a generic problem on my system. The external drive is used for Time Machine. The crash occurs after the 'Loading folder contents' dialog has been active for a significant amount of time.
Is this an issue with large disks or as a result of it being used for Time Machine?
It would be very useful if this would work as i need to kill some old backups and I have no idea which files in the backup are using all the space.
paulrbarnard

PostPosted: Fri 01 Feb, 2008 17:17    Post subject: Apologies for posting an existing question. Reply with quote

Unfortunately the title of the previous question on this subject didn't draw my attention before I posted.
Reply to topic    Disk Inventory X Support Forum : Forum Index » Bugs and Odd Behaviour All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: